If you should ever experience any of the following symptoms, please call or walk-in to our office as soon as possible.
- Sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes
- Seeing flashes of light in one or both of your eyes
- Seeing large spots or “floaters” in your eyes, especially if the number has increased dramatically recently
- Double vision
- Pain in or around the eyes
- Headaches that progressively worsen over time.
If you should ever experience any of those symptoms outside of normal office hours please proceed directly to the Royal Alexandra Hospital or call Health Link Alberta @ 780.408.5465 or 1.866.408.5465 for further assistance.