The Stonewire Satisfaction Guarantee
Thank you for trusting Stonewire Optometry with all of your eye care needs. When it comes to your eyes, you want to make sure you choose the best possible eye care. As such, we are continually trying to improve our customer service and your clinic experience. Your suggestions are always welcomed and appreciated. If you have a suggestion or concern, please email it to email@example.com
Eyeglass Prescription Guarantee
- Stonewire Optometry believes in optimizing your vision, as such we guarantee the accuracy of all our eyeglass prescriptions for 100 days from the date of your examination. With any new eyeglass prescription there may be some adaptation time required to adjust to your new vision. However, if you are still experiencing visual discomfort after 2-3 weeks, you may need a slight adjustment. A Stonewire Optometrist will happily re-check the findings at no cost and adjust your prescription accordingly. No Questions Asked!*
Contact Lens Guarantee
- Stonewire Optometry provides trial contact lenses with every disposable contact lens fitting to ensure that you are happy with your new prescription contact lenses prior to purchasing. In addition, if you experience contact lens defects after your purchase, we will replace any defective lenses at no-charge.*
- Cancelled orders of none clinic stocked contact lenses will have a restocking fee of 10% or $25.00 minimum subtracted in order to cover shipping and handling charges.
- Boxes that have been dispensed, opened, or damaged cannot be returned or exchanged as per the guidelines of Health Canada.
- Custom contact lens orders cannot be returned or exchanged and are considered a final sale item.
*Important: Stonewire Optometry does not provide or dispense prescription eyewear, but instead focuses on providing accurate, timely eye care and prescriptions for optical devices that maximize our patient's best correctable vision. Due to the wide selection of prescription lens styles, lens quality and frame selection that may impact prescription performance, Stonewire Optometry cannot guarantee these products. It's important to always discuss non-adaptation, prescription changes and manufacturer warranties with your optician or optical store at the time of purchase. All guarantees offered by Stonewire Optometry only apply to the products and services provided by Stonewire Optometry.